Travis Tritt Announces First Leg of 2023 Headlining Tour
GRAMMY award-winning artist Travis Tritt announced that he will be hitting the road for the first run of his 2023 tour.
Kicking off in Troy, OH on March 30, the Travis Tritt 2023 tour will hit 15+ cities before coming to a close in Pikeville, KY on June 24.
During this run, fans of Tritt will be granted the opportunity to see the Multi-platinum selling star alongside his band perform several of their greatest hits, including “Anymore,” “T-R-O-U-B-L-E,” “It’s A Great Day to Be Alive,” “Here’s A Quarter” in addition to tracks off his newest record, Set In Stone.
War Hippies – the rising duo made of Scooter Brown and Donnie Reis – and Tritt’s daughter, Tyler Reese Tritt, will be supporting him on select dates.
Travis Tritt 2023 Tour Dates include:
- 3/30/2023 – Troy, OH – Hobart Arena#
- 3/31/2023 – Florence, IN – Belterra Casino Resort
- 4/14/2023 – Hinton, OK – Sugar Creek Casino
- 4/27/2023 – Durham, NC – DPAC#
- 4/28/2023-4/29/2023 – Mt. Vernon, KY – Renfro Valley Entertainment Center*
- 5/18/2023- Jim Thorpe, PA – Penn’s Peak
- 5/19/2023 – Bensalem, PA – Parx Casino#
- 5/20/2023 – Salamanca, NY – Seneca Allegany Resort Casino
- 5/23/2023 – Wabash, IN – Honeywell Center#
- 5/25/2023 – Jackson, TN – Carl Perkins Civic Center#
- 5/26/2023 – Biloxi, MS – IP Casino Resort Spa#
- 6/9/2023 – Cherokee, NC – Harrah’s Cherokee Event Center*
- 6/10/2023 – Hiawassee, GA – Anderson Music Hall*
- 6/22/2023 – Athens, GA – Classic Center*
- 6/23/2023 – Augusta, GA – Bell Auditorium*
- 6/24/2023 – Pikeville, KY – Appalachian Wireless Arena#
#War Hippies as support*Tyler Reese Tritt as support
To purchase tickets or for more information on Travis Tritt’s 2023 tour, click HERE.
The news of Tritt’s 2023 tour comes after the singer was forced to cancel several dates on his recent tour with Chris Janson due to an injury.
“Update: An MRI this week revealed that I do have a torn meniscus in my left knee as I’d suspected,” he wrote on November 12. “I plan to return to the road to play my remaining 2022 shows from December 1 thru December 10. My knee surgery will take place in mid December.”
His diagnosis came days after he revealed that he had to scrap the remaining dates of the Can’t Miss Tour.
“I have been experiencing severe pain in my left knee for the past few weeks due to a possible torn meniscus,” Tritt wrote on November 1. ”With short bits of rest between shows, I had hoped that the pain would eventually subside and I could complete all of my remaining dates in November, including all the dates on the current ‘Can’t Miss Tour’ with Chris Janson and War Hippies.”
Due to the ongoing pain, Tritt made the difficult decision to cancel.
“Unfortunately, the pain has become impossible to ignore and I will not be able to do any further shows in November,” he continued. ”Refunds for these shows will be available at point of ticket purchase. I appreciate everyone’s understanding and I hope to return to the road as soon as possible.”
Travis Tritt’s 2022 touring calendar will come to a close this weekend when he plays his final show of the year on Dec. 10 in Kansas City, MO.