PROPER NYE/NYD 2022 Set Times and Essential Info
Are you ready to ring in the new year in San Diego at PROPER NYE/NYD? Stay in the know with the set times and other essential information!
FNGRS CRSSD continues to reign supreme in San Diego with stacked lineups that draw in house and techno lovers from near and far. While their bi-annual editions of CRSSD Festival and the recent inclusion of DAY MVS XL have been at the forefront of their event offerings, there’s a newcomer arriving this year – PROPER NYE/NYD. This two-day, three-stage affair is set to take place at Petco Park on December 31 – January 1 to help those who love the sound of the underground find their groove as they head into the new year.
Major artists set to take the stage at PROPER NYE/NYD include Lane 8, John Summit, FISHER, Jamie Jones, Mark Knight, Eli Brown, Nora En Pure, Loco Dice, and Tinlicker, among rising stars such as Westend, Boys Don’t Disco, Mau P, SOHMI, and more. Today, FNGRS CRSSD delivered the set times for everyone to start planning and let everyone know that Chris Lake and Hot Since 82 will be guiding everyone into the first minutes of 2023. Additionally, a flurry of pre and after-parties surfaced featuring Cristoph, Colyn, Eli Brown, and more to get the full weekend moving all weekend long.
To help you get ready, we’ve compiled all the info you need to know for PROPER NYE/NYD. Read on for the full list of after-parties, the set times, what not to bring, and more, and let us know if you’re heading to San Diego on Twitter!
PROPER NYE/NYD 2022 – Essential Info:
Dates: December 31, 2022 – January 1, 2023
Hours: December 31: 3pm – 12:30am || January 1: 2pm – 11pm
Venue: Petco Park
Tickets: Limited VIP Weekend Passes remain via ShowClix. You can also head to the official Lyte ticket exchange to safely buy passes from fans who are selling theirs. Pre and after-party tickets for Colyn at Spin and Cristoph at Onyx are the only ones that remain.
PROPER NYE/NYD 2022 – Set Times:
PROPER NYE/NYD 2022 – After Dark Parties:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers, and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at PROPER NYE/NYD.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
PROPER NYE/NYD 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- Hula Hoops
- Eye Drops
- Candy necklaces
- Inhalers without prescription
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Amplified Music, Bullhorns or Loudspeakers (except as approved by the Padres)
- Animals (except ADA Recognized Service Animals)
- Backpacks or bags with the exception of single compartment bags measuring 7” x 10” or smaller, infant and medical bags.
- Ball Retrievers (except baseball mitts)
- Balls of any type (except autographed baseballs)
- Balloons (except as approved by Padres for special events)
- Banners or Signs larger than 4 feet by 8 feet, may not be commercial, political or obscene (May not block guest views or any ballpark signage)
- Bats, Full Sized Brooms, Sticks, Rods (except small souvenir bats)
- Bicycles (may be parked at approved bike parking at gates)
- Bubble-making Devices
- Drones, Remote Controlled Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or other motorized vehicles/devices
- Drugs or other illegal substances/paraphernalia (including Medical Marijuana)
- Fireworks or Other Incendiary Devices
- Frisbees, Footballs or other throw able Sports Devices
- Glass Containers of any type
- Hard Sided Coolers
- Hover boards
- Inflatables (unless approved by the Padres)
- Knives of any type
- Lawn Chairs or Rigid Framed Seating Devices (Except ADA or as approved by the Padres)
- Laser Pointers
- Microphones (for non-credentialed media)
- Noise-Making Devices (unless approved by the Padres)
- Obscene or offensive clothing likely to provoke an aggressive response from others
- Selfie Sticks
- Skateboards, Scooters, Razors
- Smokeless/Chewing Tobacco & Vaporizers
- Tents (unless approved by the Padres)
- Umbrellas – large umbrellas that block sightlines or signage. Small, collapsible umbrellas are allowed. Padres reserve the right to ask guests to lower their umbrellas for the enjoyment of all guests in attendance.
- Wagons – only wagons that can be pushed (rather than pulled) and that have safety child restraints are allowed
- Wallet Chains
- Weapons of Any Other Type (Tasers, Nunchaku, Pepper Spray, Mace, Expandable Batons, etc.)
Follow FNGRS CRSSD:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | SoundCloud | YouTube