An Intimate Rendezvous with Rising Star Savanna Kirby: Unveiling Her Musical Journey and Divine Inspiration
Ladies and Gentlemen, today we are thrilled to present to you a true rising star in the world of music, a powerhouse of talent, grit, and divine inspiration, Savanna Kirby. Savanna has always had a passion for expressing herself through her music, with her roots steeped in dance, cheerleading, and singing. At the young age of 11, she found her voice and has been serenading the world with it ever since.
Creating uplifting melodies that touch the hearts of her listeners, Savanna aspires to be a beacon of hope and faith through her music. Not just content with creating beautiful harmonies, she seeks to infuse her songs with a sense of love and support, aimed to inspire and guide listeners through their life journeys.
In a testament to her distinctive creative process, Savanna often finds inspiration in the most unexpected places – including her dreams. This spontaneity, combined with her love for collaborating with other talented writers, results in music that resonates with a fresh and unique vibe.
We invite you today to delve into her musical journey, to explore her divine inspirations and her admiration for music legends like Etta James, Aretha Franklin, and Adele. Get to know her mischievous side through her international escapades and also anticipate her soon-to-be-released favorite song that was born from a melody she once dreamt of.
Savanna Kirby is truly a mesmerizing blend of creativity, devotion, and unapologetic charm. We are excited to present her story and her music, hoping that it sparks a chord within you just as it has for countless others.
Make sure to follow her vibrant journey on Instagram at @itskirbyofficial and on Facebook at Savanna Kirby Music. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of the thrilling musical journey that is Savanna Kirby.
What first got you into music?
1. I’ve always loved to sing, but I started out as a dancer. I grew up on stage, because I started at the age of two so I never minded getting up in front of people! I danced all the way until I was around 12-13, then did cheerleading for a while until I was almost 17. I started singing when I was 11 though. Because of Dance, I grew up with a love for music and have always loved to express myself in some way with it. After my journey with singing began at 11, I fell in love with singing and using my voice, and haven’t stopped since!
How would you describe the music that you typically create?
2. When I create music, I try to make sure that people can feel it when they hear it. I want to uplift people and let them know they’re not alone and they’re loved when they hear my songs. I’m just getting started, but my ultimate goal is for people to find not just love from me, but love from God when they listen. I want to reach people and help them along their journey in life, and the best way I know how is through my music!
What is your creative process like?
3. For me, the creative process usually starts out with a random thought or melody that pops into my head throughout the day that I’ll write down really quick. I like to come back to the little phrases I came up with and build concepts around it to write about! Fun fact, I often receive melodies and sometimes lyrics in my dreams! I have countless recordings of me half asleep humming something into my phone that I heard in my dreams that I use for my songs later! I also really love to collaborate with other writers, I love learning from other talented people, and it’s really cool to me to see what happens when not just one mind is behind an idea!
Can you tell us a bit more about your favorite song and what inspired you to make it?
4. My favorite song is actually something I haven’t released yet. But this was one I heard in a dream that I turned into a song. The biggest aspect of this song is my faith though. I truly feel like it was a God given song that didn’t really come from me.
Which famous musicians do you admire?
5. I grew up in the Muscle Shoals area, so I have always admired artists like Etta James, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, and Percy Sledge from a young age! I also truly admire artists like Lauren Daigle, Carrie Underwood, Adele, Tori Kelly, and Ariana Grande.
What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
Got into some trouble when we went overseas to Germany to visit our older sister and our nephew. We went to a festival in one of the villages, and me and my younger sister decided to wander off for a couple hours with no cell service. We walked everywhere, laid in a random farmer’s field, talked to a German trucker who had no clue what we were saying to him because he didn’t speak English, and then made our way back to the festival where our group was supposed to be. We didn’t see anyone so we decided to sit with a random American family that we met. Then our older sister comes to us and informs us that she searched the entire village for hours trying to find us because our mom was wondering where we were, and she couldn’t find us anywhere! We called mom and laughed about it, but we definitely worried some people!